For those that are familiar with the “Save Image As…” option in PowerPoint might be disappointed to find that Keynote doesn’t have this option. It’s a helpful feature when you don’t have the original image, or if someone sends you a powerpoint or keynote and all you need is an image from one of the slides. Well, here’s a nice little work-around trick to help you save those images out of keynote.
- Open your Keynote file and go to the slide that has the image that you want to save.
- Select the image and then go to the inspector arrange tab under the format button and click the “Original Size” button (this ensures that you get the best resolution)
- Right click on the image and select “Copy” from the menu
- Now, open the app Preview on your Mac.
- Go to “File” menu and choose the option “New from Clipboard”
- Your image from Keynote will now be shown here in the Preview app, and you can now go to the “File” menu again and choose “Save” to save it as a jpeg or png file on your man.
Hope this helps those looking to save images out of Keynote.
One thought on “How To Save Images From Keynote”
Really useful, thanks!