Mommy Cards are the newest and hippest way to share contact info and keep in touch and our new Mommy Cards Template for Pages is the perfect way to do it yourself. They’re perfect for busy moms – and dads – on the go. Whether you are a stay at home mom, work part-time, or full-time – you need a simple way to get in touch with other moms (and dads) you meet. No more meeting a mom at a kid class, fumbling thru your purse for a pen and a scrap of paper so you can exchange information. Now you can make your very own personalized mommy card with this template for Pages.
And because the Mommy Card Template was built in Pages you have full control to customize it as needed. We’ve built it so it automatically populates the name, phone, and email from your address book contact card. So just by launching the template it’s ready to print with your info!! It’s complete with crop marks and everything. Plus you can always change info, add kids names, change text, and more.
- Open Template in Pages (Info Automatically Populates)
- Flip – Reinsert Page to print on backside
- Print Back
- Cut on Crop Marks and Done!
*We recommend you use some higher quality paper to get the best results, however any paper type will work.
What you get with the To Do List Template:
This template includes the following:
- .template – The true template file extension for a pages template. You can use this again and again and this template will remain intact and untouched.
- .pages – The modern file type for Apple Pages
- .pages (iWork’08) – For those with older versions of Apple Pages
If you don’t have Pages you can download it by going to Mac App Store.