This template is a Christmas Quiz Game Template to have some fun at your family, friend, or work party. It comes loaded with 30 traditional Christmas questions with a designed answer sheet to give to your guests. You call out the questions and they try to answer them. Count them all up at the end and see who has the highest score. The person with the highest score is the winner. You can decide what prize you’d like to give away.
It’s a lot of fun and a great addition to any Christmas Party!
How to Use the Christmas Quiz Game Template:
- Open the Template by double clicking the PDF (or Pages file).
- Print the Christmas Answer Sheets (as many as needed), and cut them in half (there is a dotted line to help you).
- Pass out each Christmas Answer Sheet to all your guest along with a pen or pencil.
- Print the Question Sheet for you (or the host), but be careful to not let anyone see it.
- Ready the question out loud one at a time, repeating any as needed, until everyone has answered all the questions.
- Once everyone has answered all the questions, go through the questions one by one, this time revealing the answer having them grade their score. Each person get’s one point for the correct answer. If people answers are close, you can decide whether to accept it or not.
- Person with the highest score wins! You can decide what the winner prize is.
The Christmas Quiz Game Template is available as PDF or Pages:
The PDF Template includes the following:
- .pdf – The universal file format for PDFs. Just launch with Preview on your Mac to view and print.
The Pages template version includes the following:
- .template – The true template file extension for a pages template. You can use this again and again and this template will remain intact and untouched.
- .pages – The main file type for Apple Pages
- .pages (Pages’09) – For those with older versions of Apple Pages
If you don’t have Pages you can download it by going to Mac App Store.