This template is a Certificate Template for Pages or PDF. It’s professionally designed to give your certificate that authentic look to make the receiver be very proud to receive it. Print it on nice quality paper, and perhaps put it in a frame and it will look beautiful!
It comes complete with the ability to edit any of the text, and the date will automatically set as the current date. There is also a section for someone to sign it to give to make it official.
This Certificate Template is using a custom font to give it that special certificate look. If you would like to use this font yourself we recommend downloading the font first then launching the template in Pages. If you purchase the PDF version, then you you can print and hand write on it yourself.
What you get with the Certificate Template for Pages and PDF:
This template includes the following:
- .template – The true template file extension for a pages template. You can use this again and again and this template will remain intact and untouched.
- .pages – The modern file type for Apple Pages
- .pages (iWork’08) – For those with older versions of Apple Pages
If you don’t have Pages you can download it by going to Mac App Store.
- The PDF version of the template includes only the PDF version which can be opened with Preview on your Mac to Print.
Font Download Instructions:
- Purchase Template and Download
- Visit one of these sites to download the font; (1) Font Palace (Free), (2) My Fonts (Paid)
- Once downloaded, Double-Click to install in Font Book
- Launch Pages Template in Pages App and Customize and needed.
There are no reviews yet.